When I started making special cakes for my children's birthdays, I never knew it would lead me here. Covered in powdered sugar, fingernails dyed with food coloring, and running to weddings and birthday parties. Follow me here where all my Frosted Fantasies are on display to browse. Feel free to search and find your favorite. Thanks for stopping by!

have been caked

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Forest Fire Helicopter


This one was for an awesome company who flies helicopters that put out forest fires. Pretty cool huh? 
Now that my husband is a fire fighter, it is even cooler.





All the fire, water, and trees were free hand frosted right on the cake with butter cream. YUM! The blades are made of dark chocolate piped into shape. This custom cake was styled exactly like the picture of the actual helicopter they use. I even got to see it land as I was dropping it off. Super awesome!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment