When I started making special cakes for my children's birthdays, I never knew it would lead me here. Covered in powdered sugar, fingernails dyed with food coloring, and running to weddings and birthday parties. Follow me here where all my Frosted Fantasies are on display to browse. Feel free to search and find your favorite. Thanks for stopping by!

have been caked

Monday, May 21, 2012

Leaping Lizards Cake Girl!




On my oldest's fourth birthday, my animal and lizard lover, asked for a chameleon cake. Actually, at first it was a leopard gecko cake, then he changed his mind.




I piped melted white chocolate that I dyed green for the lizards and trees. then I covered the rest in home made butter cream frosting! YUM!










The cupcakes were a hit too with heart sprinkles to match!


Well, I think it was a success!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment