When I started making special cakes for my children's birthdays, I never knew it would lead me here. Covered in powdered sugar, fingernails dyed with food coloring, and running to weddings and birthday parties. Follow me here where all my Frosted Fantasies are on display to browse. Feel free to search and find your favorite. Thanks for stopping by!

have been caked

Friday, May 11, 2012

Sponge Bob Cake




This year my six year old son, picked a Sponge Bob cake for his bowling alley party. 
He absolutely loved it!! I swore before he was born, my kids wouldn't watch this show, but...
My funny fire fighter hubby has a quirky silly sense of humor the boys and I share.
We are always laughing and find humor in just about everything. LOVE it! 
So I couldn't put too much of a fight up when the little boys and my bug boy bonded
over this silly yellow sponge's annoying laugh, or oddly smart humor, once you watch it.
I suppose I survived sneaking the Simpsons' and MTV in at a friend,s house, they will survive this too.


No comments:

Post a Comment