When I started making special cakes for my children's birthdays, I never knew it would lead me here. Covered in powdered sugar, fingernails dyed with food coloring, and running to weddings and birthday parties. Follow me here where all my Frosted Fantasies are on display to browse. Feel free to search and find your favorite. Thanks for stopping by!

have been caked

Monday, April 9, 2012

A Firetruck for Buck





This is Buck's truck...


This is Buck's truck on cake.






Any questions?!


 


 

Little fire helmets.




Yummy cookies for the wheels.



If you can even see the original picture of this classic fire truck, you can appreciate the work it took to get this done.That dark tiny thing was on my phone and it was the only pic I had to go off of. Again, this is for my favorite customer, a fellow fire fighter named Buck. The inside was chocolate and strawberry with chocolate ganache, then sculpted in fondant.
This was my first fire engine cake I had made so it was pretty nerve racking. Anything for our firefighters though! Thank you to all who serve! This one's for you!

  



No comments:

Post a Comment