When I started making special cakes for my children's birthdays, I never knew it would lead me here. Covered in powdered sugar, fingernails dyed with food coloring, and running to weddings and birthday parties. Follow me here where all my Frosted Fantasies are on display to browse. Feel free to search and find your favorite. Thanks for stopping by!

have been caked

Monday, April 2, 2012

Tiered Rose Wedding Cake


My tiered rose wedding cake was one of the biggest honors ever! To make the wedding cake for two of the people I love from the bottom of my heart. To see them meet, grow, and change for each other. Than to finally see the people they were meant to be, once they found and completed each other.


 The bridesmaid's flowers were all hand made by the bride, out of died tissue paper. So I tried to match the fondant roses I was making to the sort of coral, to pink, to orange color she had . It turned out gorgeous!
We partied like it was 1999. Even though they probably have no idea what that song even is. LOL!~


 Makes me want to have a wedding and a cake all over again!
Love you Wendy Star!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment