When I started making special cakes for my children's birthdays, I never knew it would lead me here. Covered in powdered sugar, fingernails dyed with food coloring, and running to weddings and birthday parties. Follow me here where all my Frosted Fantasies are on display to browse. Feel free to search and find your favorite. Thanks for stopping by!

have been caked

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Oh Gnomeo! Where For Art Though Gnomeo?


One of the cutest cakes I have ever had the pleasure of making has been this adorable gnome cake. One of my best customers, one who comes each year for their birthdays, and has a super fun idea, and also lets me run with it. 



He had a cute little crushed Oreo dirt garden, complete with toadstools made with vanilla wafers.
His little suspenders were so adorable.


I love his little gnome cake ears!


He was ready to go to work with his little rake.



He looks like he is going to wink at me any second!


The perfect cake for any gnome fan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment