When I started making special cakes for my children's birthdays, I never knew it would lead me here. Covered in powdered sugar, fingernails dyed with food coloring, and running to weddings and birthday parties. Follow me here where all my Frosted Fantasies are on display to browse. Feel free to search and find your favorite. Thanks for stopping by!

have been caked

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baby Butt Cakes


 These are the cutest baby shower cake ever!!! This was the very first time I made fondant, yes from scratch. It was so humid that day, the fondant was awful to work with. I almost threw in the towel right there. Thank God for YouTube and instructional videos. After researching the subject more, I figured out what                                                                     happened.



This is my second attempt at the cutest baby butt ever, made into a cake, at least. I made it for a friend. She loved it! Although no one wanted to cut it because it was so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment