When I started making special cakes for my children's birthdays, I never knew it would lead me here. Covered in powdered sugar, fingernails dyed with food coloring, and running to weddings and birthday parties. Follow me here where all my Frosted Fantasies are on display to browse. Feel free to search and find your favorite. Thanks for stopping by!

have been caked

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Elliot Moose Cake


           


Elliot, Elliot, Elliot, Elliot Moose. He's on the loose.   Elliot Moose, he's on the loose... Elliot Moose is on the loose! Elliot, Elliot, Elliot, Eliot, Elliot, Elliot...... This was the choice for my second son's third birthday.  It was his favorite show. It involves people dressed up like a moose, a sock monkey, and a lion. They play in a backyard around a tree. This cake was a ton of work but worth every second to get a special memory for my son.







No comments:

Post a Comment