When I started making special cakes for my children's birthdays, I never knew it would lead me here. Covered in powdered sugar, fingernails dyed with food coloring, and running to weddings and birthday parties. Follow me here where all my Frosted Fantasies are on display to browse. Feel free to search and find your favorite. Thanks for stopping by!

have been caked

Friday, March 30, 2012

Coffee Mug Cake




          


    This coffee mug cake was made special for a surprise party. Excitingly, this was my first attempt at a topsy turvy cake.  It was for my friend's birthday. One of our favorite things to do is get coffee, kick back, and relax. She is a super fun lady with lots of spunk in her style. I thought the green and pink matched her perfectly. The coffee mug is full of cake, and chocolate ganache, then topped with real home made whip cream. Yum!! It was so delicious and, best yet, made her cry! Success! 

No comments:

Post a Comment